From E-Consultation Guide
Revision as of 11:19, 6 July 2007 by Ella (→E-consultation guides & other useful sources of information)
This is a page for external references that haven't yet found a home elsewhere on this site.
E-consultation guides & other useful sources of information
- Victoria Consultation & Engagement Resource website http://www.vlgaconsultation.org.au/
- Code of Practice on written Consultation [www.cabinet-office.gov.uk/servicefirst/index/consultation.htm]
- Community Consultation Best Practice (range of international links) 
- The Audit Commission (UK) Listen up! Effective community Consultation 
- 21 Common e-consultation Mistakes 
- The Practice of Online Consultation:Process Models and Case Studies 
- Designing and managing e-consultation processes 
- E-participation & The Future of democracy 
- E-consultation & E-participation Learning from 
- Coleman, S., Hall, N. and Howell, M. (2002) Hearing Voices: The experience of online public consultation and discussions in UK governance. London: Hansard Society.
- Morison, J. and Newman, D.R. (2001) ‘On-line citizenship: Consultation and participation in New Labour’s Britain and beyond’, International Review of Law Computers & Technology, 15(2): 171-194.
- NEW (July 2007)
- Handling online criticism: http://www.coyotecommunications.com/outreach/critics.html
- Community relations with and without technology: http://www.coyotecommunications.com/tips2.html
- 'Walk the Talk' re your online activities: http://www.coyotecommunications.com/tech/walkthetalk.html
- World Development Report 2007 - Development and the next generation: