From E-Consultation Guide
Revision as of 01:23, 6 July 2006 by Dave
- Maximise inclusion - this is central to any effective e-consultation process.
- Provide pre-consultation ICT training on tools/technologies in use.
- Create and widely circulate detailed time plans.
- Provide a suitable contact person to deal with queries or difficulties - face-to-face, telephone, email.
- Be flexible with methods and techniques.
- Tailor time and settings to participants’ needs.
- Provide structured and thoughtful feedback mechanisms.
- Allow freedom of access to all information collected.
- Provide low cost ICT where possible.
- Offer technical support.