From E-Consultation Guide
Revision as of 14:04, 23 November 2006 by WikiSysop (Reverted edits by Edgey (Talk); changed back to last version by Davidodonnell)
- What are the time savings associated with e-consultation?
- Will I need to spend any more/less time in preparation?
- Is there a difference in the time needed to attend an online meeting as opposed to a traditional meeting?
- What costs will I face in order to take part.
- What is any savings will i make.
- If I dont meet or see the consulter how will I know that they are engaging with my responses.
- How will i provide my views.
- What will be the nature of the feedback process.
- Can I still use traditional methods as well.
Case studies (*)
- What are the examples from Ireland & elsewher of citizens successfully engaging with an e-consultation.
- Can I used both e-consultation & traditional methods?
- How will my levels of participation change in terms of time, cost, travel, and so on?
- what skills will I need to use the wedsite & it's features
- How usable are the various technologies
- Won't I need some technical training
- What happens if my input is imcomplete due to a tecnical 'mishap'
- When & how will I get the results.
- Can I view the progress on the consultation i.e. the views in the forumn.
- What are the benefits to me as a consultee of using e-consultation?
What is e-consultation (**)
- What is e-consultation
- What are the examples of successful e-consultation
- what are the kind of e-techniques I can use.
- Will I need to purchase or get access to skills, equipment, software etc.
- How will I find out about the consultation and updates & feedback.
What are the stages in an econsultation and where do I fit in in terms of.
- Learning about the process
- Taking part
- Viewing the results
- Giving my feedback
- Isn't giving out one's details & views online really dangerous?
- Will other people be able to view what I write?
- Can other people edit my responses?
- Who will have access to the comments and responses?
- What are the various technologies & what are they used for?